Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lovely Touches-Artistic Affaire Les Sirenes


I am just overwhelmed with photos from Artistic Affaire, I even tried to cut down on the pics for this reason. It would take 10 hours to blog the whole event so I am just going to take a few favorite pics to show you that really make Kims event so special. Here they are:
{this is what greets us upon arrival. Always a beautiful name badge, a raffle ticket, free goodies, an itinerary, and a wonderful goodie bag filled with sponsor goodies}

{this is the bag, so cute and practical you can take it anywhere. The goodies were from: friskars, lisa kettel, the little pink studio, Jodee, romance cats and whimsy, simply me art, The tragic queen, cassis creations, Whimzy, speckeled egg, treasured herilooms and Farmgirl. Please forgive me if I forgot anyone!}

{the beautiful center piece}

{lovely chairbacks. I ended up cutting mine to pieces for my projects though!}

{the kit for Hollys pillow}

{my Julie Haymaker STAR, I loved the little felted pillow}

{my little Jenny Hernandez sculpted mermaid}

{my completed mermaid!}

{Melissa Phillips project}

{my almost done project}

{and last but not least, my carpool friend and neighbor Kathleen McCleary. Kathleen is one of the most sweet and genuine people I know. She has always been a great supporter of me by taking my classes at the Vintage Emporium. Thanks Kathleen! Loved being table mates with you!}

3 comments:

  1. I'm still posting about our mermaid weekend, there's just so much to share! I've decoupaged the bathing beauties kit I bought from you and its darling hanging on the bathroom wall- now I'd like find one of those old wool bathing suits to hang next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Denise! That Kathleen IS the sweetest isn't she? Does Kathleen have a blog? We've got to get these girls to start blogs... Val is another one who needs to! ha!
    Hope you have a great weekend Sweetie.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have more mermaid stuff to show too. Kim's event was so wonderful, the goodies are just never ending!

    Say hi to Kathleen for me.

    ReplyDelete