Monday, December 13, 2010

Girlfriends Ornament Swap

This weekend was a busy one for me. Met with a bunch of wonderful and talented ladies for a class taught by Den Hodge, then Sunday taught my own class. Saturdays festivities included an ornament swap. I was baffled at what to make until I saw these cute little paper dolls on my friend Sandys blog. You can buy your own template at her shop here. Of course I decked mine out for Christmas and added each of their heads, I think they came out sooo cute and they were very well received! Here they are-












okay my photography was not that great on these, but you get the picture. Stay tuned for more from my crafty weekend!
-Denise

3 comments:

  1. The came out sooo cute...tee,hee! I'm glad everyone liked them!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my dolly! I got lots of comments about it on my blog too! Thanks so much Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks doll,
    i love my sweet ornament!!!
    it was so fun hanging with you this weekend.
    i love my banner, and my ornaments!
    oxoxo,
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete