Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Soldering with Terri Brush

Finally getting to blog about this great class I had with Terri Brush. Since I first learned to solder from Terri last year, I have fallen in love with it! This class was how to make a soldered crown. I have wanted to learn this technique so I could make my own...but boy oh boy, there is a lot of labor to make these little beauties! The copper taping alone I think was almost 2 hours! Worth the results though. It also forced me to get out my soldering iron to finish a few of my own projects. Here at the pics:

{copper taping! oye! this took forever}

{the class was at Urban Barn, this place looked amazing!}

{I am not sure if there are Terris or Deb Hodges pieces but aren't they amazing?}

{my work station, clean and neat like my craft room, haha!}

{me in action}

{seriously, soldering AND cupcakes?!}

{my sweet little mini crown}

{Terri Brush}

{my sweet friend and supporter Andrea Villareal}

{trinkets on hand to embellish with}

{my neighbors crowns}




{Shawn Street and Kaydee, two sweet ladies I met last class}
please visit Terris website for more of her workshops, you wont be disappointed!
-Denise

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful class! How fun and love all the wonderful things you and your fellow classmates made. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete