Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another Birthday gone by....

June 21st has came and went. I am now officially 42 years old. At 42 I can say that I find myself very happy and fulfilled. Life is very far from perfect, but in the end its all about your attitude towards what happens around you. I have tried to create my own little Drama Free zone. I stay away from toxic people, I don't overwhelm myself with commitments, and most of all I try to put myself first. I know it may seem selfish, but when I am happy, so are the people I surround myself with. So for my Birthday this year, I am taking a week of of work to spoil myself an do everything I want to do. So what's on the itinerary? Today I will work, because I have to! But after work the Birthday pamper begins with a trip to Burke Williams Spa.   Then Thursday morning I will head off to my Moms and we are going to go to Shinoda Design Center... I have actually never been! Then Mom and I will have lunch. Then I am driving out to LACMA to see the Tim Burton Exhibition with my sweet friend Terry Frias. On Friday me and my friend Shyrelle and hopefully two other friends will be going to Hollywood Bowl to the Grease Sing a Long. Then on Saturday and Sunday I am joining my good friend Kim Caldwell and so many of my other good friends for a weekend of creating art at Kims Color My World event in Manhatten Beach. Saturday night I will be having dinner with the girls. On Sunday after my workshop ends, its off to Ruth Chris Steakhouse with another dear friend Sandra and her hubby Bill. Then Monday is girls shopping trip with Kim, Andrea, and Earleen. And in addition to all this fun I bought myself a few gifts; an ipad and a new pair of skates! Oops I have spent way to much time blogging and now I am late for work......! I will be back in a week with plenty of pictures and stories! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? I thought you were in your early 30's! You look fantastic! Enjoy your week and when you see Earleen, give her a big hug from me!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b day!!! It was so good to c u in Los Scandalous !
    I had to say hi in the blogroll! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap!! Will you ever surface from it??

    ReplyDelete